Today we encountered interesting problem in our client’s server. Client installed our module and every PHP file showed â€œ500 Internal Server Errorâ€. We checked .htaccess file but it was created correctly. Then we found out that every folder and file had 777 permissions. Fortunately server didn’t like it and didn’t allow execute PHP files with 777 permissions. PHP files also could not be executed in folders with 777 permissions. We changed permissions to 755 and problem was gone. I think we will include some information about security and permissions in our modules installation instructions. Please do not set 777 permissions to PHP files :).